Monday, April 2, 2012

MOSH!

We had such a blast at the MOSH today! We saw an awesome movie in the Planetarium. We learned what Astronauts' bodies go through in outer space. I tried my best to get a picture of the Astronaut. (You'll see it in the slideshow below). Then we went through a great deal of our Social Studies curriculum at the Flags over Florida program. Many friends answered questions and did a great job! Some even had the chance to participate! We ended our field trip with the Science production about Energy. We learned how energy transfers from one form to another.
Check out the video posted below the slideshow to see how electricity traveled through a circle of friends. :D

9 comments:

  1. THAT WAS FFFFFFUUUUUNNNNN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looked like it hurt( getting shocked)
    i did NOT fall for it though

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got shocked and later when we got into the bathroom when i touched the metal handle i got shocked again

    savy

    ReplyDelete
  4. think you from victor

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooo funny even though it hurt from:aliyah

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Ms.Donfrio for putting me & victor in the front of the circle ! (:


    *Kristian*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fun!especialy since my mom finally was able to come this time:)Thanks Miss Donofrio for that field trip.

    Franny

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE FILD TRIP MADE ME LAGHE A LOT LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO CRY BUT WAS HAPPY TIERS AND I LOVED THE ROOM WITH THE BIG SCREEN THE MOSH IS BETTER THEN IT SOUND BUT YEA I HAD LOTS OF FUN I HOPE WE HAVE A NOTHER DAY LIKE THAT I BET THAT WAS THE BEST FILD TRIP EVER IN MY HOLE LIFE YOU ARE THE BEST TECHER EVER FROM ALL OF THEM I WISH YOU COULD BE ALL MY GRADE TECHERS THAT WOULD BE FUN I WISH I DID HAVE TO GO TO 5 B/C I WANT TO GO TO THE MOSH AGAIN

    LOVE TENEISHA

    ReplyDelete